Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 Project Best of Everything and Tons of Spares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
19144jt
sold
Gint
You need to put a price in your ad please per the classified rules. Thanks and good luck with the sale.
19144jt
OK I put a price in and it's on the very high side but what I am really after is a reasonable offer from some body who would finish the car.

Also, I have received PM's from people wanting parts. Was I not clear about not selling parts or are there club members that can't read!! dry.gif
DanT
popcorn[1].gif
19144jt
icon_bump.gif
Andyrew
Pictures sell cars!
silver74insocal
popcorn[1].gif
moparrob
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
jcambo7
agree.gif
19144jt
I figured that I would only get serious lookers to come up and see the car in person as I am not in any hurry to sell it. That being said I understand, with what gas cost today, that pictures could be helpful in avoiding a watsed trip. I am what you might call Forum Challenged and haven't had a lot of success adding pics in the past. I will provide pics of any piece, part or area of the car and associated parts if you PM me with your email and ask for them.

Also, If sold in time (while there is still a lot of snow) I will take the buyer (1 person) on a snowmobile trip near Truckee CA in some of the most breathtaking back country in the Sierras! biggrin.gif

Hows that for a deal! confused24.gif
wes
headbang.gif av-943.gif
I'm going to just say if I was in the market for a $10,000 salveg title car that you need to paint and assemble a picture might be nice!
19144jt
QUOTE(wes @ Feb 23 2011, 10:26 AM) *

headbang.gif av-943.gif
I'm going to just say if I was in the market for a $10,000 salveg title car that you need to paint and assemble a picture might be nice!

Dude,

You realize I am not asking $10,000 for the project right? Because of the forum rules I must list a price...don't focus on it. Peolpe who are truly interested know what I am after here...a reasonable offer. Maybe I should change the price to $100,000 and see what happens lol-2.gif
bembry
OK--I'm confused now. sad.gif
Andyrew
He's asking 10k, He's looking for offers meaning he really doesnt know what its worth and just trying to get people to come and look at it. Which is hard when there is no pictures..

The problem is pictures here.. You really need pictures because you are 2 hours away from anyone who would read this.. Not a lot of 914 owners in the Yuba city area, and your 45mins or more east of that.

19144jt, Email me the pictures and i'll post them for you! If you havent taken any, take the following.

Exterior: Left side, Right side (Showing door gaps), Rear angle, Front angle (to show the front and rear of the car)
Interior: Shot of top of dash, Picture of general condition of interior.
Front trunk: ( remove spare and everything to show floor), Take from the fender so we can see headlight buckets to show potential accidents.
Rear trunk: Straight down and both angles towards back of tail lights, No carpet or anything in the way, showing potential rust in the back of the rear trunk.
Engine: Relay board, and Battery tray (One overall, One focused on inner corner closest to the interior firewall and fender; this shows potential rust area)
Under the car: Rear suspension ears (Need lots of light for this, but this is mandatory; this shows potentially cracked rear suspension ears) this is where the rear suspension arms pivot, its very close to the motor mount. Need pic of BOTH. Also take a picture of under both longitudnals.

Dont forget to take a pic of all your parts and the parts cars (One pic of exterior, one pic of the worst rust)

Again I would be more than happy to upload them for you!

adalen@pacbell.net
Cairo94507
Very nice offer. I understand the OP about posting pictures here. I am not the most technology oriented person and I always have trouble posting here. Uhhh, another one of those getting old things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.