Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I see a 914 in the new Panamera TV Commercial ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
I did not watch the Super Bowl this year when the commercial ran. Checking it out today, I think I noticed a white 914 at 8 seconds. I can't help the urge I get to want to flog my car around on the back roads after watch this commercial. It is like crack for a Porsche fanatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssFS12jVUU&NR=1

Click to view attachment

Eric_Shea
Yeah... looks like the front bumper is falling off. lol3.gif
Tom_T
Maybe so, but it's in the lead! biggrin.gif

You can actually catch glimpses of it at several points in there.

Funny, I was so wound up with my Steelers non-performance, that I missed it altogether during the game!
bandjoey
I think this was in the 2010 game. I didn't see it this year and there a thread on this from last year. There is if I remember, another sighting in the commercial.

It looks like this was the first Official rememberance that once upon a time they built a 914. laugh.gif
JmuRiz
Yep, it was a year ago when the commercial ran on the SB: Last year we tried to recreate it at the local Porsche dealer when they unveiled the Panamera:
toon1
Sooo that confirms it.......the 914 IS a real Porsche biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Sooo that confirms it.......the 914 IS a real Porsche

Noooooooo... a real Porsche had a mid-engine and was made from Volkswagen par.... errrrr... um idea.gif Costs a lot more! Yeah... that's it. w00t.gif

IPB Image
76-914
They had intended to show more of it but had a problem with the jack stands loading up with sand.
Woody
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 16 2011, 04:49 PM) *

They had intended to show more of it but had a problem with the jack stands loading up with sand.

av-943.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.