Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Full Set of 2.0 Liter Wheels Aftermarket $250.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hasaramat
I have a good set of 2.0 liter wheels. They are aftermarket wheels. I think they are manufactured by American Eagle. The wheels are straight with no major flaws. Couple of very small dings here and there, no crub rash. You can feel alittle ruffness on a couple of the edges probably from tire machines. I do not have center caps but the wheels come with a full set of lug nuts. They are not perfect but they look good on a 914 and they are worth the price. Asking $250 plus shipping for the set. Plesae PM me or e-mail me at: matthasara@hotmail.com.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
falconfp2001
QUOTE(hasaramat @ Feb 16 2011, 03:48 PM) *

I have a good set of 2.0 liter wheels. They are aftermarket wheels. I think they are manufactured by American Eagle. The wheels are straight with no major flaws. Couple of very small dings here and there, no crub rash. You can feel alittle ruffness on a couple of the edges probably from tire machines. I do not have center caps but the wheels come with a full set of lug nuts. They are not perfect but they look good on a 914 and they are worth the price. Asking $250 plus shipping for the set. Plesae PM me or e-mail me at: matthasara@hotmail.com.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Did you sell these? What are the measurements?
MikeM
QUOTE(hasaramat @ Feb 16 2011, 04:48 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

PM sent...
dank
PM (and email) sent in case deal falls through. I'm assuming these are the 5.5 x 15, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.