Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD-74 911 Mexico Blue Dented
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
hwgunner
Cart has SOLD----1974 911. First off this car has a big dent in the drivers rear fender just below the rear quarter window. The door closes fine but you can see in the pics the gap on the door is wide. The car drives just fine and there is no suspension damage. the tire does rub if you go through a bump too fast. This car also needs the cowl replaced (my opinion) and comes with the replacement piece.

This car is an original Mexico Blue car. Car was built in November, 1973. Paint code on door is 336-9 2. the car has been repainted in the past. The engine and transmission were rebuilt about 5.5 years ago. I am in the process of getting this paper work as it was done by a local independent Porsche shop for a well known local owner. Car in the picture has 16x6 wheels which will be switched out for 15x6 to match the front. the car does have a sunroof but it has not been opened for 5 years, as the previous owner did not want it to leak. Motor runs nice but is leaking some oil. the car was a daily driver and in my view needs some TLC and the attention of a true Porsche enthusiast. The motor does have the oil fed chain tensioner upgrade. the car did have a big sub in the backseat when we got it. It can be seen in the pics. We took it out. We have also cleaned up the interior and it looks nice now. Just needed a good vacuum and wipe down. The drivers door map pocket is busted but will go with the car. The lid to the passenger map pocket is also busted but will go with the car. Front suspension on the car is 3.5 inch spacing with 911S alloy calipers. Front pan and rear seats are in good shape with not rust that i can see. As mentioned before the front cowl is in need of repair and the rear window has several small rust spots around it that should be addressed. I do not want to part this car out because it is still in too nice of condition for that and it is a special color. Please shoot me an email at hwgunner@msn.com or call me at 805-549-8525 if you have any questions. I am more than willing to let people come and take a look at it if they want and have several places that can do a PPI if necessary. In my opinion though you really need to look at the car in person or call and have a 2 hour conversation with me about the car to get an idea of what it is like. Definitely not a 20,000 cream puff but has that much potential or more in my mind. Good luck and happy bidding.

If you want all the pictures i have please email me. I am also going to try and get more from the underside at a friends shop early next week.

Payment must be made with in 5 business days and made with a bank transfer or (email me for other options) at time of pick up.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and i will not release the car until I know I have the $$$ in hand. I will help load for shipping. I also have a few guys that i have used in the past for shipping if you need any references. I can deliver the car to an exporter in Los Angeles or San Francisco for $400.00. International buyers are welcome.

$8000.00/OBO
hwgunner
Sale Pending payment by end of weekend. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.