Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Sale- NOS Parts & Restored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
I am getting out of 914's all together after 25 yrs. I will be selling off a lot of NOS and restored parts. I will be posting items starting today and all weekend long and continuing until everything is sold. If there is something you need let me know before I start posting the parts.

tod914
Hi Mark, interested in NOS TPS & NOS FI Trigger points for a 73 2.0. If you have NOS rear springs would like them as well. Perfect rain tray for a 73. Also need the passanger side roll bar trim moulding NOS or mint, & perfect rear bumper. Still haven't pulled the axel yet. I know this might be a long shot, but if you have any red/salmon colored vacuum line, be interested in that too. Sorry to hear your getting away from the teeners. You've been an invaluable resource for the club.

Thanks for your time and expertise over the years, Tod
computers4kids
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 18 2011, 06:13 AM) *

I am getting out of 914's all together after 25 yrs. I will be selling off a lot of NOS and restored parts. I will be posting items starting today and all weekend long and continuing until everything is sold. If there is something you need let me know before I start posting the parts.

oooh, you've got my interest. Sorry to hear you're getting out of 914s though. Interested in what you might have for a brake upgrade for my car. I have 3" , 5 lugh struts with 16" fuchs. Currently runnina a 19mm, BMW calipers up front and stock in the rear. I was going to put on a set of aluminum brembos (which I have) but would need the 911sc 20" rotors and hats?
mepstein
Rear sail trim - Thanks, Mark Epstein
detoxcowboy
Mark, If you have front bumperettes NOS or Excellent.. Sold.. Joe
Also an NOS rear proportioning valve
Ooooh and a drivers side door pocket lid and rubber edge
Rear Chrome Bumper for a '74 ?...NOS
Passenger Side Mirror NOS or Restored?
Rear Defrost Window Green Tint..dreaming.. ?
Speaker Grills?
Definately Nos Mps 74-76
pt_700
how about a 3 port fuel pump for my '71 1.7? i live in 95111

paul
76-914
here is my list: exterior door handles; console; motor mounts 2.0; blk carpet;
dlkawashima
I'd be interested in a NOS or restored dash and driver's seat - black

Also would be interested in a clean targa top ...
SLKWrx
I'd be interested in a good set of 2.0 Tins and a themostat bellows.

Please let me know
Jeffs9146
I would be interested in any rear 5-lug stuff you might have!
mgphoto
Need

rubber bellows for forward shift rod tailshifter NLA 914 424 297 00

914 531 143 10 window to roll bar seal left

914 531 144 10 window to roll bar seal right

914 551 177 11 lining for side member needled felt /L 72- (drivers side inner long carpet, gray)

Thanks,
Mike
Jasfsmith
Still looking for an ORIGINAL interior lamp for my 914-6.
6freak
rearview mirror ? mine`s foggy
thanks smile.gif
914Sixer
Ok,
I am going to have to stop with the request and start listing the items. I will never make any progress at this rate.
Thanks for understanding.
Mark
kconway
drooley.gif drooley.gif Like xmas morning...
Tom_T
Hey Mark - sorry to see you're leaving 914s. sad.gif

I was going to say that you'd be better listing what you have, rather than us fools listing our wish lists! biggrin.gif

There are a number of NOS or perfect items that I still need/want, but will wait to see what you list.

So I guess you were never able to get that 74 LE's title & resto worked out - too bad! sad.gif
... so much for my side-trip to SW Texas & the CAF with those red Fuchs! biggrin.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

PS - does this mean you found some sweet deal on a 356 or 911 to do now? confused24.gif
914Sixer
Money going toward new truck. My 11 yr old Chevy is going South.
Gint
Excellent condition early dash pad please Mark. smile.gif
falconfp2001
I would Like a 71 Front Bumper. Doesn't have to be perfect but no major dents.
73Euro911S
I would like a set of excellent visors if you have a pair. Thanks. Nick
Deep6
Any 71 floor pan sections??
I am in Austin so I can PU and bring the sawzall..

trying to bring a 71 back, so prolly need a few more things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.