Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR #3 Autocross at Golden Gate Fields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Hey Everyone...

It appears that the GGR autocross this weekend is Sunday, not Sat.

See you there.

Autocross Schedule

Venue Info.

-Britain
Brad Roberts
Should be:

Darren
Britain
Birgit
Jason
BillP/wife
Andy
Demick

Cant think of who anyone else.

I'm trying to get Randal to go... so we can start working with the new setup since the clutch died at the last event.

B
lapuwali
Hm. I haven't done an auto-x for years and years. I may show up at this. White 1.7 with primer where the rear badges go and really crappy tires. And carbs, so I guess they'll make me run in Street Mod or something...
Andyrew
Church, sorry guys..

And Im dieing to drive the race car at the track.. Argggg

Take pics

Andrew
peridotian
Pretty sure I will be there if you promise not to laugh at my creased door and if I can get the damn thing running smooth!
Demick
Can't make it due to other commitments.

Besides, I figure a day at GGF costs me $100 in tire wear alone. I have a hard time justifying that for 8 minutes of driving. The surface there sucks. Potholes, super abrasive, no traction, gravel, etc etc. Luckily, this is the only event held there this year.

Not nearly so bad if you are on street tires.

Demick
nine14cats
Doris and I will be there if Brad and Rich can save our car from it's demons of the day....

It's been slightly frustrating to not be able to drive it like I stole it.....the potential is there...4th overall at the last autox at Alameda and the car was messed up....

I'm bringing an older set of tires that have only a few laps left in them....I'll rip em up and throw em away after the event...I've got a new set of stickys on order!

See you guys there! Doris and I are Teching!

Bill P.
Trekkor
I may come by after lunch to watch.
I'm busy in the morning.

GO 914's boldblue.gif
SirAndy
who needs tires anyways? confused24.gif

actually, the faster i ripp mine apart, the sooner i can get some "real" tires ... happy11.gif

Andy
JeffBowlsby
I had every honorable intention of being at this AX its been on my calendar for weeks now. But my workload at the office is on overload at the moment and I simply have to catch up, so I won't be able to be there.

Sincere apologies especially to Demick and Rob...I told them I would be there. So now you can all pound on me at the WCC AX. A true newbie AX virgin I will be.

I figgur if I drive really slow on the first run, I figure I can have the *most improved* time...thats worth a prize I hear...will it work? wink.gif
fiid
I'm not going to be there - have other commitments. The next one I attend, I will have the new motor :-)

Fiid.
peridotian
I bought a toilet plunger (red to match natch) and popped out most of the dent from the door flying open at the marina AX, so the car will be there. It may be my b-in-law and my son piloting though.
Patrick
Andyrew
Fiid, you serious?? I want a ride when you get it done.

What all is left?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.