Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Two Late Model Hub-centric Pedrini wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
I need two Pedrini wheels for the 73 and up 914's These are hub-centric. I'm looking for two wheels not a full set.

TIA
914LIVE
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 20 2011, 10:30 AM) *

I need two Pedrinni wheels for the 73 and up 914's These are hub-centric. I'm looking for two wheels not a full set.

TIA

Good afternoon.

I have seven (7) PEDRINIS available.

Thank you, TOMAS.

looking for two. need a really good deal on two wheels for a bitchin project.
rick 918-S
Still looking
rick 918-S
Still looking, Need a cheap deal on two wheels.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 23 2011, 07:56 PM) *

Still looking, Need a cheap deal on two wheels.

icon_bump.gif Anyone have a couple dirty old wheels with rotted tires sitting on a parts hulk of stuffed in a corner?

Condition unimportant other than straight. I will polish and refinish.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif Anyone have a couple dirty old wheels with rotted tires sitting on a parts hulk of stuffed in a corner?

vwsamba
i have one for $100

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 27 2011, 08:44 PM) *

rick 918-S
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Feb 28 2011, 12:40 AM) *

i have one for $100

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 27 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Thanks, I would rather find a pair but I'll see how it goes.
rick 918-S
Still looking for a cheap set of late style wheels. icon_bump.gif
hencar
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 4 2011, 09:55 PM) *

Rick,

I have a couple here in Little Rock. They are in very good shape. Not concours perfect but good. Email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details. Do you need the alloy center caprs too?

Thanks in advance,

Henry

rick 918-S
QUOTE(hencar @ Mar 5 2011, 05:43 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 4 2011, 09:55 PM) *

Rick,

I have a couple here in Little Rock. They are in very good shape. Not concours perfect but good. Email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details. Do you need the alloy center caprs too?

Thanks in advance,

Henry

PM sent Thanks
rick 918-S
Still looking for a deal on two wheels. I'm looking for that guy that is sitting on a set of Pedrinis that will never use them and wants to see them put back in service on a cool project.
Who has a set corroding in a field on a parts hulk or sitting the the corner of the garage, basement, shed or old trailer.
AndyB
Sorry Rick I am sitting on Mahles dry.gif Otherwise you would of stopped looking long ago.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Scarlet75 @ Mar 6 2011, 03:46 AM) *

Sorry Rick I am sitting on Mahles dry.gif Otherwise you would of stopped looking long ago.

Thanks man, I have been getting some really high prices. You would think I was shopping for Fuchs not the cast off Pedrinis. Money must be in short supply pricing are climbing everytime I get a response.
AndyB
Well if you sink to the substandard Mahle I got your back. If I had Pedrini you would of already been taken care of. Best of luck
rick 918-S
I'm letting the cat out of the bag here. Heres why I need two. I have a set on the car now with 225/50/16's. assimilate.gif
AndyB
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 6 2011, 06:31 PM) *

I'm letting the cat out of the bag here. Heres why I need two. I have a set on the car now with 225/50/16's. assimilate.gif

Oooooooohhhhhh drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.