Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber.com ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
70 914
WTF !? I orded some tailite housing to body gaskets 3 weeks ago , and hav recieved one email about a $9 shipping refund because they took to long to ship, but i still hav not recieved them!? They hav no phone number to call just a contact us email botton ? Do i go to paypal and get my money back ? Or is he just slow? My customers shit bricks if i try this stuff!
AndyB
Hey now easy there. Mikey914 is busy. Drop him an IM on this site. Believe me he is a busy guy this is his evening gig. Easiest way to get in touch with him is through this site.
leebenedi
I've ordered from him quite a few times. No problems whatsoever. As Scarlet said, this is not his day job and he is very busy. The stuff he makes is very, very good (at least I think so) and competitive.

Lee
Black22
914rubber is his 3rd job IIRC. If you read through the sunvisor thread, I believe he said he was going to have to hit the day job for a few and then get back to shipping stuff. I agree, PM him here and he'll get back to you. He probably refunded your shipping because of the delay, that's how good of a guy he is.
mepstein
Mark will not screw you. Just give him time to get it shipped. smile.gif
jsayre914
Mark is getting another guy to help him out I think. I talked with him about a week ago. I also waited a long... time.

But he always take care of business beerchug.gif
underthetire
I've had past issues to, but he always comes through and then some. He will never screw you.
MartyYeoman
I just did business with Mark last week. bye1.gif
I will do business with him again in the future.
bandjoey
As above it's his 3rd job. I've decided to wait until an item is in inventory to order. My past 3 group deals never arrived and all money returned promptly when asked. Marks stuff is darn near perfect and I'll keep ordering.

If it's for a customer U might ask for a delivery date and That it's for your customer in the Paypal notes to cover your promises.
70 914
Was just ckn , didnt think he was tryin to rip me off , i just want to stop the rain from entering my trunk!lol all is good , nice job of havin his back ! And im sure they'll get here sometime, so he actually makes them?
McMark
Mark is a great guy who's making great stuff. If you can't handle being patient, buy from somewhere else..... oh wait, you can't.

Mark is not a business, he's doing this stuff as a favor to the 914 community. He doesn't even really make money on this. Don't ruin it for the rest of us by stromberg.gif all over him.
AndyB
QUOTE(70 914 @ Feb 21 2011, 04:51 PM) *

Was just ckn , didnt think he was tryin to rip me off , i just want to stop the rain from entering my trunk!lol all is good , nice job of havin his back ! And im sure they'll get here sometime, so he actually makes them?

Yes he does I got some clear lenses from him and they are incredible. I have never been disappointed by anything he akes and sells.
rick 918-S
Mark is top shelf. He makes all the products he sells. Every time I have ordered from him I have been impressed. By the looks of the quality of the stuff he sends out there is no way he's making money. I fear the day he decides it's too much of a hassle and pulls the pin on the whole thing.

The last time I ordered from him he sent me one of his engine lid release handle/cables no charge. I thought he made a mistake and offered to pay him for it. He declined and said he just wanted to get a few of them out into the market to see what we thought of the product. All I can say is it looks absolutely factory.

Reproduction parts don't get this good. I have a Healey and have ordered thousands of dollars of reproduction parts from Moss and British Victoria. The word I use to discribe most of it starts with a "J" has a "un" in the midle and ends with a "K".

If I have to wait a little longer for Marks stuff so be it.
pete000
Some times he sends more than you order ! smile.gif

Pat Garvey
Like any other start-up, shipping problems can occur. Particularly if you provide high demand, high quality parts.

Mark works a regular job, while trying to provide us with high quality aftermarket parts that we so dearly need.

If you have a problem, call 503-853-0922.

We need more people like this - his repros are top notch!

Yes, sometimes he does send more than we asked for! Good businessman!
Pat
MDG
I agree. Mark is one of the most highly regarded and well respected vendors of 914 products out there. The amazing thing is he figures it out, works through any needed improvements and then MAKES the stuff! Some people dream of doing it, some people talk about doing it - I have the utmost respect for the ones that actually do it. As always, I appreciate your efforts, thanks Mark!

m.

76-914
agree.gif I'll be placing another order with him in the next few mo's for my new project. Quality is worth waiting on. And given that some of it ain't available otherwise makes it precious.
70 914
Well i made a stupid newbie mistake! He sent them,i got them! I thought i got the lens seals , wich r foam. Those r body seals and i thru out the blk sghetti lense seals (that came in same box)away not knowing what they were!
McMark
rolleyes.gif
rick 918-S
Ooops unsure.gif Just like Exxon, spills happen... confused24.gif
70 914
Plus he is sendin me the replacment lense seal after i told him i thru them out . GREAT GUY !
Mikey914
Thanks all. I didn't label the new seals and just threw them in. They aren't on the website and I just wanted to get them out. I'll have replacements out shortly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.