Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 914/6 oil tank - Found one! Thanks.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeSpraggi
Silly question, but I'll ask anyway. Anyone have a used 914/6 oil tank they would part with? ........ anyone?? Thanks.
sixaddict
Sure and silly answer w00t.gif how much will you pay....Believe I have a real nice one ....Figure high otherwise you will kind of understand why no takers on your inquiry.
PM email address I will send pics.
Thanks

Terry

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Feb 21 2011, 02:36 PM) *

Silly question, but I'll ask anyway. Anyone have a used 914/6 oil tank they would part with? ........ anyone?? Thanks.

MikeSpraggi
PM sent.

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Feb 22 2011, 05:37 AM) *

Sure and silly answer w00t.gif how much will you pay....Believe I have a real nice one ....Figure high otherwise you will kind of understand why no takers on your inquiry.
PM email address I will send pics.
Thanks

Terry

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Feb 21 2011, 02:36 PM) *

dave29
Mike...did you find a tank. If not, a friend just called me and has a used original he wants to sell. I don't know how much but i'll find out if you're interested.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(dave29 @ Mar 8 2011, 09:47 AM) *

Mike...did you find a tank. If not, a friend just called me and has a used original he wants to sell. I don't know how much but i'll find out if you're interested.

Thanks, but I did find one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.