Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener Day In Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matteyp
Hey I was wondering if anyone in the area was interested in possibly doing a Teener day at my house in Seattle Maybe next week or the following week? I need some help with some electrical issues and Jon suggested maybe I see if there was any interest in having a few people over. I have Sunday and Mondays off of work so one of those days would be better for me but if everyone likes the idea of Tuesday I can probably work that out also. Anyone whos interested just PM me or post a yay or nay in this post. Thanks guys

Matt
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like fun. Would be nice if we can get some of the electrical guys to chime in beerchug.gif
matteyp
No one?? I guess its just you and I Jon, maybe we can get Rich over here?
messix
i'm down for next monday after work
jsaum
Where are you located, in Seattle or surounding area? I work in Woodinville but live in Puyallup. Let me know I maybe available for few hours on a Monday.

Jsaum
TC 914-8
I would love to make it, but I have been leaving on Monday and return on Thursday. today was my first monday home since the holidays. I'll be in Seattle Wednesday but that doesn't help.
matteyp
I'm in the beacon hill neighborhood off the Columbia exit 163.
Daiberl
Not sure whether I can make it but I will try. I would add a post to the Teener Tuesday thread, most of us have subscribed to the thread and even if we don't check 914world we would get an email notification smile.gif
matteyp
Ok will do. Looks like everyone is liking Monday so lets plan for that!
Root_Werks
I'll try to make it, although I'm not good for much other than; beer.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 22 2011, 07:42 AM) *

I'll try to make it, although I'm not good for much other than; beer.gif

Me too, but I don't even beer.gif biggrin.gif
Eddie914
I hope to be there ... since it is only about 6 miles away I shouldn't have too many excuses.

It will be good motivation to replace the burned out headlight in my teener.

I need a window crank handle. Anyone have a spare window crank that they can bring?

Thanks

Eddie
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:22 AM) *

I hope to be there ... since it is only about 6 miles away I shouldn't have too many excuses.

It will be good motivation to replace the burned out headlight in my teener.

I need a window crank handle. Anyone have a spare window crank that they can bring?

Thanks

Eddie

I already gave one of the window cranks from my squareback to Troy, so I'll bring the other one and you can have that. I haven't gotten around to fixing the windows anyway, so what do I need them for?

laugh.gif
jcambo7
I would like to join if I can and help where I can. Would be good to meet everyone also!
matteyp
Hey guys just wanted to put the word out. I'm gonna have a teener day this coming Monday at my house in beacon hill. Prolly around 7. I'll have beer and maybe grill up some burgers. If u guys want to bring some beer also that would be good. Any 914 electricians in the area I would love to be there as I need help finishing up my wiring. Let me know who can make it. Feel free to give me a call also 360-632-0378. See ya there!

Matt
Gint
Merged your duplicate threads. Have fun.
matteyp
Hey thanks, sorry about the duplicate!
70 914
I'll try to make it , no promises!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.