Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Enclosed transport- Denver NC back to Oregon. Leaving April 5th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
So I am shipping a car back east to Black Forest Racing. A buddy of mine is going to make the trip. He owns a towing company & is fully insured/ bonded for it. He is taking his enclosed 20ft trailer there & back. If you need any parts shipped in route hit me up- Jamie

So again his trailer will be open from Denver NC back to Salem Oregon!
JRust
Anything in Route is workable even shorter distances. Here is a basic link of the route http://mapq.st/ezauSo Salem, Oregon to Denver, NC . Some changes to the route aren't a huge deal. Just need to be more on the way than off
JRust
Time is running out! No takers yet. I suppose it will just have to go out on some auto transport. Was hoping I could help work it out but no biggie.
flipb
Possible lead for you: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1439650
JRust
So there is about 6ft of space available in the trailer. Anyone have a motor or something they need shipped? Good chance to get that bigger item you don't want to get bent over with a shipping company. Amazingly he will be taking an LE out to NC. Then picking up another LE to bring back. I won't spoil the new lucky owners thunder there though shades.gif .
norskajaan
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 23 2011, 01:57 PM) *

So I am shipping a car back east to Black Forest Racing. A buddy of mine is going to make the trip. He owns a towing company & is fully insured/ bonded for it. He is taking his enclosed 20ft trailer there & back. If you need any parts shipped in route hit me up- Jamie

So again his trailer will be open from Denver NC back to Salem Oregon!

Hello sir ..
I have a 1956 DKW in Denver I would like shipped to Oregon .. Salem would be fine as I am in Redmond .. you can call me at 541 504-6888 or 971 235-9599 Jaan
norskajaan
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 30 2011, 12:17 PM) *

So there is about 6ft of space available in the trailer. Anyone have a motor or something they need shipped? Good chance to get that bigger item you don't want to get bent over with a shipping company. Amazingly he will be taking an LE out to NC. Then picking up another LE to bring back. I won't spoil the new lucky owners thunder there though shades.gif .

Hello again .. my dkw is only 13 ft long 5 ft wide and its is a unrestored van that you could put parts into it .. and weighs about 1500lbs
Thanks, Jaan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.