Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nagoya Nostalgic Classic car show in Japan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nsr-jamie
Hello, late last year we had the Nagoya Nostalgic Classic car show here in Japan where I work and live. Not a huge show compared to what is out there in other parts of the world but I had a fun time and amazingly a Porsche 914 showed up and was actually entered in the show and was for sale. The car is a nice, clean restored 1975 2.0 model with AC and aftermarket ATS wheels and other mods like a tuned suspension and Ansa exhaut. The price the owner was asking was 2,660,000 Japanese Yen or about $ 32,000 US dollars for the car...that is NOT a typo, $ 32,000 for a nice clean 4 cylinder car.

Below are some pictures of the car and also a few other pictures from the show as well. Enjoy !! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
nsr-jamie
more pics
nsr-jamie
More
tradisrad
Jamie, your car should be there.
Gosh, I love that Pantera.....
nsr-jamie
even more
nsr-jamie
still more
nsr-jamie
another
nsr-jamie
the last one
pt_700
ooo! thanks for sharing! little request; more pics of girls!

like that row of z's. reminds me of my old 240. poor thing spent some time in michigan though. rusty floor around front suspension was enough for me to sell...
nsr-jamie
Alright, here you go.... this is a link to the show of my friends pictures from his website. It contains 190 pictures or so and may take some time to download them all. The first half of the pictures is in the parking lot where all the car guys hang out and is actually a lot of fun. The rest of the pictures are from inside the show. Enjoy

Nagoya Nostalgic Classic car show in Japan
nsr-jamie
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Feb 25 2011, 02:04 AM) *

ooo! thanks for sharing! little request; more pics of girls!

like that row of z's. reminds me of my old 240. poor thing spent some time in michigan though. rusty floor around front suspension was enough for me to sell...

Scroll down to the link I just posted near the very bottom and I believe you can see a picture or two of that wide body Z car lady. biggrin.gif
pt_700
woohoo! i like japanese girls. good excuse to use an emoticon!

domo arigato!

piratenanner.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Feb 24 2011, 12:25 PM) *

Wow, a lot of, err, interesting bodywork on some of those cars blink.gif
KELTY360
Good stuff. Thanks for posting the pics. Did you get the VIN on the 914?
Gustl
cool pics - thanks for sharing smilie_pokal.gif
johannes
I liked the pictures. Thank you...
PanelBilly
For a little car show, there appears to be quite a few interesting models.
toon1
very cool....thanks for sharing
Sleepin
That black Z has a nice ass! biggrin.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 25 2011, 09:32 AM) *

That black Z has a nice ass! biggrin.gif

slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.