914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Who dat?
Valy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 24 2011, 11:52 AM) *

Who dat?

looks like my twin but smokin'.
Twise
Looks like Dave Schiels car. He is an insurance adjuster here locally. He is running my old motor in that car. He drives it everyday for work. Racks up a ton of miles...
76-914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 24 2011, 11:52 AM) *

Who dat?

Are you in SoCal, Rob?
DrifterJay
Hey I live about 2 minutes from there, lol. I live next to the water where Oceanside blvd ends at the water. My teener is hiding in the garage... There is another white teener around the corner, has a trunk rack on it.
ConeDodger
I am in So Cal for another couple days... I turned our herd of animals over to a housesitter (a guy on work comp light duty from work) and Yopu, Nicho, and me took a week in So Cal. We just got back from visiting Yopu's uncle in Diamond Bar. He lives on the same street as Snoop Dog. Pretty funny when he showed us the house, there was a custom Cadillac in the driveway with a modified rear emblem that said "Snoop DeVille" lol-2.gif
Best gated community I have ever seen too. I have never seen one that I couldn't talk my way into. It took 10 minutes to get in because her uncle didn't answer the phone. We turned around to leave but the guard came running out and said Art just called and you're cleared.
Drifter Jay, I am just down the block from you at 835 Pacific...
RiqueMar
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Feb 24 2011, 02:50 PM) *

There is another white teener around the corner, has a trunk rack on it.

I saw that one on Valentines Day, turning off of Coast Hwy onto..... Surfrider?
Elliot Cannon
Wait a minute!! Snoop dog lives in DIAMOND BAR?? YGTBSM av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 25 2011, 07:39 AM) *

Yup. Not sure what that acronym means but the house was definitely a party palace. Two basketball hoops, BBQ grill on the backside was one of those made out of a barrel so it could make LOTS of food at once. Art says the association rules say that you can only have 30 guests at parties but Snoop got them changed so you can have more if you have valet parking. My kid said that Caddie was "Dope." I swatted him. Pretty sure he will not be going 'ghetto' again soon... mad.gif

I didn't see her house, but Brittney Spears lives there too now...
DanT
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 25 2011, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 25 2011, 07:39 AM) *

Yup. Not sure what that acronym means but the house was definitely a party palace. Two basketball hoops, BBQ grill on the backside was one of those made out of a barrel so it could make LOTS of food at once. Art says the association rules say that you can only have 30 guests at parties but Snoop got them changed so you can have more if you have valet parking. My kid said that Caddie was "Dope." I swatted him. Pretty sure he will not be going 'ghetto' again soon... mad.gif

I didn't see her house, but Brittney Spears lives there too now...

YGTBSM= you've got to be shitting me biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Oooops! Figured out the acronym! lol-2.gif Yopu's uncle made the comment "I doubt Snoop could have picked a whiter neighborhood." I guess his relationship with the homeowners association is "delicate."

There was an entire street of Chinese doctors who lived in mansions with an 8 somewhere in the address numbers. I saw one open garage with a Testarosa in it. The early one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.