Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Body Parts, Hood, Deck Lid, Engine Lid.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76911s
All 3 in good overall condition, some small dings etc. A little surface rust on underside
of hood.
Engine Lid $25 + shipping.
Hood and Deck Lid $50 each would rather not ship. Rear Hood / Deck Lid SOLD..
Can provide better / more photos on request.

Thanks..
Mark..
Click to view attachment
sfrenck
Don't suppose you're planning on going to Hershey for the MidEngine Invasion in April? I could use the rear hood.
76911s
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Feb 25 2011, 04:02 PM) *

Don't suppose you're planning on going to Hershey for the MidEngine Invasion in April? I could use the rear hood.

Sorry, no plans for that.. Maybe someone else on here is going that way and would transport for you...

Mark..
karmanbuilt
76911s....can you send a pix of the engine lid upclose? E-mail:martysun69@hotmail.com thanks.
76911s
QUOTE(karmanbuilt @ Feb 28 2011, 09:07 PM) *

76911s....can you send a pix of the engine lid upclose? E-mail:martysun69@hotmail.com thanks.

Pics sent..
Thanks.
Mark.
rnewill
Hello, I am intrested in the rear hood and would like to stop in and see it next Wednessday if that works for you.

Bob
76911s
QUOTE(rnewill @ Mar 5 2011, 09:45 AM) *

Hello, I am intrested in the rear hood and would like to stop in and see it next Wednessday if that works for you.

Bob

PM Sent.
TJB/914
QUOTE(rnewill @ Mar 5 2011, 09:45 AM) *

Bob

Hi Bob,
Just wondering if your the guy with the 914 @ Munk's???? confused24.gif Welcome to the local club.

Tom
76911s
Rear Hood Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.