Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just the thing for the great white north
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Should be a great snow car. With the MOPAR power.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2475887895&rd=1
jimtesla
Hey

I am new to this forum........but that front end........sorry its just not right.....
GWN7
I have a better snow car planned.....the 924 goes to school Monday with my son (I don't have time to play with it now) if it can be resurected, he gets it to drive. If not, it's getting a S15 4 X 4 power plant front to rear. Now that will be a snow car. biggrin.gif
boxstr
Jim Welcome. Yes you are right it looks like a new Corvette from the belt line down.
CCLINOUCH
Bruce Allert
This is the 3rd time I've seen this car on Ebay. Wouldn't mind having it at all!!!

.....b
tesserra
The firewall is way cut out to accomodate the front of the motor. sawzall-smiley.gif I guess the inside rear panel between the seats comes out to change the water pump or service the front of the engine.
The quality of the work looks good but you really gotta want a Mopar to go through the trouble this guy did.
Wouldn't structural rigidity be effected with a big hole in the firewall?
Just my observations.

George
Rgreen914
Looks like the offspring of a Fiero-Mazda union! Who do so many people want to "re-engineer" these poor little orphans?
914momo
Looks like a damn FORD Probe,But i got to admit it looks kinda cool........... flag.gif
wheelo
Quite the project ... I'll leave-it at that...
chairfall.gif Dam... I ...Coulda...had...a...V8 !!!
Shit... I'll just put one of them-there ROCKET jet type engines in mine! I thinks Billy-Bob's gots one dem out behind his barn! Besides, with that big-old jet motor firen, Sally Mae might just warm-up to me ...
smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.