Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday, March 12th at Family Donuts and Deli, San Juan Avenue and Fair Oaks Blvd. in Carmichael CA. See you there!!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Ooops! I had to change the date. The new date is as edited above...
See you at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
McMark
Colorific!
ConeDodger
[quote name='McMark' date='Mar 1 2011, 02:53 PM' post='1438613']
Colorific!
[/quote

Thanks Mark! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Yellow threads are faster! See you at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion...
ConeDodger

Come on out and get your donut on!! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion March event is next Saturday! See you there!!!
JStroud
New to the forum is this an open event, anyone welcome or are you a private group?
raw1298
As always, I will be working that day. sad.gif Maybe next month. Once again Rob you will have to eat a donut for me!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jsconst @ Mar 6 2011, 01:46 PM) *

New to the forum is this an open event, anyone welcome or are you a private group?

Yup! Open. Come on up... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Just a couple days before the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Come on down and get your donut on. I have it on good authority that we will be having a Lambo Countach in attendance. Bring a camera!
ConeDodger

Two days to go! The March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is ON!!! Shine 'em and tune 'em!

broomhandle
Points taken away for showing up with your top on.... (targa top that is.... smile.gif)
ConeDodger

Hope to see you all this morning at the March Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down to the donut patch and let's pick some donuts!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.