Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NOS 914 Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
Wanted to buy NOS 914 dash. Will pay $750.00 with free shipping to 97205. Must be NOS and perfect. Only partial payment (deposit) via PayPal.
detoxcowboy
Just a heads up you can get a dash recovered in leather to orignal vinyle for less than $750 an it would be damn hard to tell.... f.y.i.
boxstr
PM sent
Craig at CAMP
Tom_T
CAMP914 does an OEM matching vinyl recover for around $575 with your core IIRC the pricing correctly, and the ones I've seen match the original perfectly, but are "fresh" vinyl that shouldn't crack for some time.

Who knows how long an NOS has sat around drying up & waiting to crack!!?? confused24.gif blink.gif
gcrotvik
Bump.
JeffBowlsby
You may have a better chance of finding what you describe if you are willing to pay what they are going for. I've only seen a couple sell in in the last 3 years...they are incredibly hard to find and were in the $1500-1750. range. One was about 5 years old, the other nearly 20 yrs old, both NOS and perfect.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/NLAParts.htm
Gint
I just bought an NOS dash from Mark for $725 shipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.