Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CENTER CONSOLE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914.SBC
Just finished making a new guage cluster and modified the center console a bit. I think I am going to install a sheet of billet aluminum along the dash as well. I dont need the heater controls and want to move the stero location more towards the center of the dash.

silver74insocal
smilie_pokal.gif great job!! do you have to coat it with something to keep that finish?
914.SBC
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Feb 26 2011, 04:16 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif great job!! do you have to coat it with something to keep that finish?

Nope...just billet aluminum and I used a wheel to get the swril marks.
Rand
I would like to see bigger pics.
76-914
Yup. That's exactly what I'm doing to mine. I want that Crown Victoria pattern. How bout a close up. Did you use bench drill w/ a 3m wheel and spacer blocks or free hand it?
76-914
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Feb 26 2011, 04:16 PM) *

Yes
Rand
Yep, closeup needed. My only concern stylewise....This will come and go. What's next?
Gint
Looks cool, but it's hard to tell. I'm usually complaining about pics that are too big, but are way too small. We need some pitchers man!
914.SBC
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 26 2011, 08:00 PM) *

Looks cool, but it's hard to tell. I'm usually complaining about pics that are too big, but are way too small. We need some pitchers man!

I have no idea why the pics were thumnail size. Hopefully this works.

914.SBC

THOUGHT POST ADDITIONAL PICS AS I JUST FINISHED FABBING A PIECE OF ALUMINUM FOR THE DASH...
Drums66
.....BLING..very creative...I would coat it with something! idea.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.