Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MORE... Portland AX Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
I got some cool shots after I was done drivin'. I'll jes' let'm speak fer demselfs driving.gif

well, maybe a wee bit of moderatin rolleyes.gif
JP giving a ride.
Bruce Allert
Craig gettin on it... smokin!
Bruce Allert
Fast tail dragger with a happy driver!
Bruce Allert
Craig doin some sliding, EEEEEeeeee-haaa
Bruce Allert
Josh doin some rock & "rollin in his stock copper teener.
I am always amazed at how far these cars can roll & not lift a tire!
Bruce Allert
Chuck West in Ulf. Was this the run that took top time???
Bruce Allert
OK, last one...
Artsy fartsy time rocking nana.gif
J P Stein
Nice shooting, Bruce.....as usual. Thanks.

Humm....ought to clean that shittage off the air dam.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 29 2004, 10:29 PM)

I agree, nice shots Bruce. That last one is actually quite beautiful, with the trees and everything. JP, is that bird poo? slap.gif
J P Stein
Cone guts, I think biggrin.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Apr 30 2004, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 29 2004, 10:29 PM)

I agree, nice shots Bruce. That last one is actually quite beautiful, with the trees and everything. JP, is that bird poo? slap.gif

Thanks guys cool.gif I was going to try & get all the 914's that ran under the trees. By the time I got around to that last shot we were the only 2 left & Craigs V8 was "Pushed " up on the trailer! wink.gif The blue 914 is super clean. Bill Maitland owns it now. His dad bought it new I'm pretty sure. It'd been in storage for a long time in Minnesota. Still stock 1.7 & suspension but he beats most of us 'round the track! Jes' knows how to turn the steerin' wheel better I guess beer.gif A lot of Scoobie Doos were out there too. Those turbo'd thingys sure can burn all 4's when the HP is applied! There was a turbo'd NEON too. He had too much power for the tiars he had on burnout.gif

........b
Bruce Allert
This 9 eleben was fast too & LOUD
J P Stein
I hope Craig doesn't give up on that V8 car. It has potential.....notice how flat it turns?

I tole him it needs TIARS....bout 20 times.....big mo fos, too. laugh.gif..more butt time would alos help. He ain't never gonna catch me with that iron lump, but 2nd is gud biggrin.gif
914momo
HEY THATS ME IN THA PASSENGER SEAT.....that ride kicked ass JP aktion035.gif I'm buying a 71' this weekend ,will be puttting something of my own together real soon....
RustyWa
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Apr 30 2004, 05:21 AM)
There was a turbo'd NEON too. He had too much power for the tiars he had on burnout.gif

Neon SRT-4. Those are pretty hot cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.