Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Passanger foot well hard foam piece 1973-1976
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
I just got a really cool carpet kit but found out that the passenger side is about 2 inches short. I have a 1972, but I guess the carpet is made for a 73 and later that had the shorter passenger foot well.

I'd like to keep the carpet, does anyone have the foam piece that you glue into the passenger foot well? Let me know.

Thanks,

Dan
snakemain
I've got one from my '74, but I'm in Iraq now and won't be home till summer.
silver74insocal
waht colors your carpet? i have a 74 but think i have a 72 carpet kit(not installed) so i may have the opposite of your problem. if you have grey maybe we could swap?
boxstr
I have a couple at CAMP.
Craig at CAMP
proto31
Carpet kit is brown, so unfortunately no trading... Craig, send me a PM with how much you want for one.

Thanks,

Dan
Griffinroydonald
I have several extra foam pieces . How would $15 shipped sound ?
proto31
QUOTE(Griffinroydonald @ Mar 5 2011, 02:16 PM) *

I have several extra foam pieces . How would $15 shipped sound ?

That would be GREAT! Just to be sure, I need the later model piece (believe it's 73-76). It's the larger one. Let me know if that's the one you've got? Can I paypal you?

Thanks,

Dan
AZ914
Dan, just FYI.. I have a 75 and when I tore out the carpet yesterday, the foam has a cutout that is housing the EGR controller found on the 'late' cars. There is a taped on thin piece of wood to cover it. Not sure if this is stock or what.
Anyways, its possible the 75-76 foams have a cutout in them.
Griffinroydonald
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Mar 8 2011, 06:04 AM) *

Dan, just FYI.. I have a 75 and when I tore out the carpet yesterday, the foam has a cutout that is housing the EGR controller found on the 'late' cars. There is a taped on thin piece of wood to cover it. Not sure if this is stock or what.
Anyways, its possible the 75-76 foams have a cutout in them.

That would be the correct one . Yours has been shipped and I sent a pm with tracking info. You could fill the space with expanding foam if you didn't need the space .
Griffinroydonald
Found and shipped you the piece of wood to cover the cutout. I would glue the wood over the hole and fill cavity with expanding foam before installing in footwell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.