Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new product announcement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
These are really perfect. For all 70-74 cars with 165 15 tires sticks to the evaporative canister.No pic on our site until tomorrow but Price and listing here: http://www.autoatlanta.com/detail.php?Part..._number=1127337

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ptravnic
These look good. I didn't know you had the other stickers. Will be nice to have once I get my beast sorted post paint.

-pt
dr914@autoatlanta.com
It is great fun when one is finally finished with their restoration down to the last nut and bolt, to, as a final touch, sticker it up with all of the original factory look decals and stickers. I have made it a point to try to reproduce them all, for that ultimate original look!

QUOTE(ptravnic @ Feb 28 2011, 02:26 PM) *

These look good. I didn't know you had the other stickers. Will be nice to have once I get my beast sorted post paint.

-pt

dlkawashima
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 28 2011, 01:08 PM) *

These are really perfect.

Is there a back quote missing above the period in "cap."?

TomT's sticker shows this back quote on his label, it's on my car's label too. Maybe it was only on the 165HR15 stickers?
IPB Image

dr914@autoatlanta.com
wow good call. We produced this from a new old stock last one on earth factory original one! Factory must have changed it

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Feb 28 2011, 03:05 PM) *

TomT's sticker shows this back quote on his label, it's on my car's label too. Maybe it was only on the 165HR15 stickers?
IPB Image

Tom_T
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Feb 28 2011, 02:05 PM) *

IPB Image

Yeah - that is correct.

George's opening post should state that it's correct for all 914/4 1.7 & 1.8L for 70-74 only, since all 73-74 914-2.0's had the one I showed, and IIRC the 70-72 914-6's had a different one too.

Also of note - IIRC it was Jeff Bowlsby's website under his labels section that showed one as: "Seat Positions 2+1" - for those equipped with the optional center cushion & center seat belt. Then the 75-76 ones were different & silver, as Dr.G. stated was also available in repro.

So the factory actually had a few variations on these stickers for 70-76 MYs!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.