Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excellent set of Hella US taillight lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
Very nice pair of real Hella lenses. The left side is damn near new. There are 2 very small scratches on the outer corners. The right side isn't quite as new looking and has some deeper scratches on the side, but is still very nice. Hella discontinued making these lenses so they are no longer available. Looking for $275 for the pair.

Can't seem to add pics. Email if interested; a914luvr -at- sbcglobal.net
a914luvr
still can't post pics. Have 'em on the Pelican board;

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...ght-lenses.html
Bucci
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Feb 28 2011, 02:15 PM) *

Very nice pair of real Hella lenses. The left side is damn near new. There are 2 very small scratches on the outer corners. The right side isn't quite as new looking and has some deeper scratches on the side, but is still very nice. Hella discontinued making these lenses so they are no longer available. Looking for $275 for the pair.

Can't seem to add pics. Email if interested; a914luvr -at- sbcglobal.net

I would like to buy the tail lenes... I believe I bought one Mahle five lug mag wheel from you last year...? If you are going to the Phoenix club tomorrow I can pick them up from you there....? I'm meeting up with the Autos International for a short meeting and will walk the show. Give me a call if you are going to be there.

Thanks
Marc
949-812-0680
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.