Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here goes another dumb question-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ellisor3
I stripped my car several months ago for paint and ordered new rubber all around from Mark. But for the life of me, I can not remember how the three seals go on the doors. drunk.gif

It appears that the glass needs to come out, but knowing the germans there is probably and easier way. I have Dynamat-ed the doors, so taking out the glass would be a PIA. Does anyone have details on how these door rubber goes back in. I looked at PET but that did not help
toon1
If you are talking about the fuzzie that runs horizontal across the top of the door, yes the glass needs to drop down. The are some small screws that hold it in place.
McMark
Glass doesn't need to come all the way out, but you can't just roll it down and get enough access. Gotta loosen some bolts and let it drop down farther.
ellisor3
QUOTE(toon1 @ Mar 1 2011, 02:47 PM) *

If you are talking about the fuzzie that runs horizontal across the top of the door, yes the glass needs to drop down. The are some small screws that hold it in place.

Where are the screws. are they at the bottom of the door??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.