Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '74 914 rolling project in NJ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jonferns
SOLD!

Hey everyone, I bought the white 914 from aaron (iloveporsche) sometime last year, it has new floors and f/g flares. It was completely media blasted and epoxy primed and theres no rust. Longs are very solid, as is the hell hole and all the usual spots. It needs body work, and some patch panels that were cut out. Its a roller, interior-wise it has seats and a backpad and a leather (maybe vinyl) recovered dash. It has wheels and suspension, gas tank, all glass, but no motor or trans. This one can definetly be made into a nice car, original color is orange. It currently has f/g flares riveted on but not blended in, they were taken off when it was blasted.

Looking to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $600.

The 914 is at the aircooled VW shop where I work, if you are interested in them you can shoot me a PM

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I also have a yellow '73 thats chopped in half, rusted longs, but it has great quarters, PM me if your interested in that one as well.
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
Sold! Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.