Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
peridotian
Brad,
Will this header/muffler system work for the 2.0 you are building for me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2475478870

Patrick
Two914s
Gee, I have one of those I am not using....brand new. The guys at Fat Performance say they have tried every type and brand but still recommend this one.
MXMARK
I have been using this system for about 5 years, with my 2.5L. I like the way it fits and sounds. I just need to repaint the muffler. Mark
Mueller
Patrick, a few cars at the last auto-x are running the same exact system.
I know Jasons car has this setup on his 2.0 (white car with red hood/front bumper) Jasons is ceramic coated (header and collector)

I'm getting my Euro Race header back from the ceramic coaters next week, I sent it off to Performance Coating(?) in TX for thier high temp black ceramic.

You can call George directly (maker of these headers), he is in our vendor section, he can get them coated as well.
peridotian
My brother in law picked them up for $480 and they are unused. What do they sell for new?
Patrick
peridotian
They look like they are already coated, no?
Mueller
My brother in law picked them up for $480 and they are unused. What do they sell for new?

About $150 less than what he paid...just kidding, I think that is about right...not too sure, I got mine used (traded parts for it)

No special coating on the eBay items, looks like the regular "muffler" paint he uses........

most people go with the silver coating, mine is black due to the turbo added to the mix wink.gif
Brad Roberts
Normally they sell for 600$ with everything. I have 8-10 of them running around on 2.0 and bigger engines. They work fine.

NO heat.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.