Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Weber Single Progressive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dinomium
Oh you know you love to hate it, but you might want one someday!
Needs a rebuild and booties to connect it up. Will fit three or four bolt intakes.
Thanks for looking and lets keep the "I hate carbs vs FI" discussion over in the garage, ok?
beerchug.gif
$75
dinomium
not even a 'you suck for owning those' post? Really? TIGER BLOOD!
pt_700
i must admit i've been eyeing these...

i remember the weber progressive 32/36 was the cool carb to throw on your parents datsun or toyota when i was in high school. can you say whoop whoop!?

djet's been down, no electric signal to my injectors. if i can't get an easy fix with a fuel injection relay as suggested by another member i could totally bypass my woes with this.

i'm gonna take another stab at fixin' myself next weekend.
dinomium
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Mar 7 2011, 09:14 AM) *

i must admit i've been eyeing these...

i remember the weber progressive 32/36 was the cool carb to throw on your parents datsun or toyota when i was in high school. can you say whoop whoop!?

djet's been down, no electric signal to my injectors. if i can't get an easy fix with a fuel injection relay as suggested by another member i could totally bypass my woes with this.

i'm gonna take another stab at fixin' myself next weekend.

Here comes the worst SALES PITCH effa! I would say that you have a bad ground somewhere and it is most likely a break in the almost 40 year old FI harness. I would say save your duckets and get a Blowesby harness or step up to dual carbs. Singles are only good for extreme desperate needs...
Having said that, you should totally buy this one, it is SO KEWL! happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.