Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 for sale in Walnut Creek, Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
I haven't seen it but I just spoke with the owner and told him about our special CLUB!! smilie_pokal.gif He bought it in 1972 with 9000 miles on it. He is asking $12.9K

Jeff
Demick
You holding out on us Jeff? Post some more info and a link to the ad (if there is one)

Demick
Mueller
I pass right thur W.C. ............. hmmmmm

I think Jeff is trying to figure out if he should buy it smile.gif
Demick
Then he shouldn't tease us like that!!
vortrex
is it burgundy, a color change from signal orange?
Joe Bob
Yeah post it....I need a RUNNING 914....
Red-Beard
Is the guy's name Ian? English?

He seems to buy up 914/6s and fix them up. Last time I saw he had a green one.

James
Demick
Well, if it is, he hasn't done a good job on this one. Let's see, bought it in 1972, fixed it up for 32 years, and now selling it.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Red-Beard @ Apr 30 2004, 01:45 PM)

He seems to buy up 914/6s and fix them up.

Who would do something stupid like that?
peridotian
Does anyone have Ian Fitzsimons email? He sold me my 914 and disappeared.
Patrick
Mueller
I saw Ian about a month ago or so........maybe he is traveling?, I didn't know he dealt with 914's, I thought he was only a 911 guy, but I guess not........

I've got his phone number laying around someplace
Mueller
Hey Patrick,

Ian's screen name on Pelican is toomany911s, you can e-mail there...he also has his phone numbers on the classifieds section I believe........
Red-Beard
Early911guy@aol.com
Jeffs9146
is it burgundy, a color change from signal orange?

Yep thats the one!

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging!! I am purchasing a new house and I had to put mine on the market today!! Got a place on the water at Discovery Bay!! rocking nana.gif

I spoke with him this afternoon and he seems like a nice guy! Anyone who wants his number drop me a PM! I don't think he would want me to post it here!

Jeff
vortrex
I spoke with him about 1.5 years ago about this car. he is a nice old guy. I can't believe he did not sell it yet. I never saw it in person because it was a color change, but he sounds honest. last time it was listed for sale in the sf chronicle.
mightyohm
Patrick,

I knew your car looked familiar! I looked at it about a year and a half ago before I bought my car. Ian was nice but he seemed a little frustrated when I decided not to buy it, plus he didn't let me test drive. He had a bunch of early 911s on the street in front of his house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.