Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: not worth the time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
the4u2
good by
the4u2
out
Rand
You say it's crap, your price is $10,000, and if it doesn't sell you are going to cut it up and send it to the scrap yard? I'll help you out... I'll come and haul it away for free and save you lots of money in sawzall blades. smile.gif

Hard to tell where you're really coming from because of the wording, but sounds like you may have hit some frustrations? I hope things get better. Best of luck.
Cairo94507
What the heck dude......why all the hate for the 914? I wish you the best on your sale and hope it goes to someone who will love it and care for it.

BTW, spelling correctly and using proper grammar always make an add easier to digest. This one kind of reminded me of Charlie Sheen's rant.

Yeah, yeah, I know you...you were in a hurry chair.gif
Rand
I figure you can't read this in American English. Clearly there is a language barrier and you have to read it with the right accent to really get what is being said. It's the crap yo. Seriously, try it.

Hopefully something works out, the car gets a caring owner, and Dereck gets to move on.
Lou W
popcorn[1].gif
the4u2
same old shit
Lennies914
confused24.gif me dont git it much
Cairo94507
Perhaps the community is better off without him if he is so bitter and illiterate that he is unable to articulate his position at all.

Wow, kind of reminds me of the guy that had bought a very nice looking six and became irrationally offended (IMHO) when it was pointed out the speedo appeared to have been replaced with a 4 cylinder car speedo.

What is wrong with people these days? Can't we all just get along and love these little cars?
RJMII
What is wrong with people these days? Can't we all just get along and love these little cars?

The seller probably had other things going on in life. It's hard to love a little car if there are exteral forces (that we can't see) degrading on a passion.

his 'hatred' for the car might have been fueled by someone else telling him how much of a piece of crap it was, which might have turned him into a parrot, repeating what that person was telling him.
wertygrog
I bought some 2.0L heads from this guy a few weeks ago (for a very reasonable price I might add). He was a bit slow to ship and said that he had been very sick...if so I hope he gets better soon and gets out of his funk...
racerbvd
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Mar 7 2011, 08:31 PM) *

I bought some 2.0L heads from this guy a few weeks ago (for a very reasonable price I might add). He was a bit slow to ship and said that he had been very sick...if so I hope he gets better soon and gets out of his funk...

I don't know him or have had any dealling, best if what you say is true, I fully understand where he is comming from...

Meds can screw ya up pretty bad..
underthetire
I bought a ga from him. Seemed like an ok guy to me.
Cairo94507
Well we can wish him the best and hope he returns to the fold.
tradisrad
I know Dereck and have bought stuff from him. He is a nice mellow guy and knows the 914 in and out. The white car is not all that bad, I don't recall seeing any mojor rust or issues.
It did not seem to me that he was on meds and he is not realred......
Gint
We're done here. Edited the sub-title to remove the profanity also.

Best of luck to both parties involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.