Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo Op at PartsHeaven in Hayward CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I just spoke with Al at PartsHeaven to tell him about the swarm of 914s he will have come June 6...he is quite delighted and frankly we are scrambling to make it all work... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Where does one park 50+ 914s...all at the same time? idea.gif

So then he asks me if I have any 914 friends who would be willing to participate in a photoshoot at their shop on Saturday May 8th, people who look like customers. I told him I would post an invite here for anyone who can make it. No specific dress code....just dress like a...P-car parts customer...MikeZ can stay home...not a stereotypical P-car parts customer...... <_<

If you want to be in the photo op, just show up at 9:00am and plan to be there for an hour or two. They have specific photos to make and YOU could be in them. They may not need everyone who shows up, so you take your chances...they may send you home.

Contact Al directly if you have any questions 800-767-7250
Rusty
I can see it in my head...

All the 914s together in a circle, facing in. In the center of a circle, a dead 911 chassis! All the 914 owners standing next to their cars laughing.

-Rusty smoke.gif
red914
or... the 914s face into a hollow square; the 911 has its fenders plasma cut off. the 914s all execute a 180 degree turn and face outboard. the 911 is then towed away, through the ranks...
JeffBowlsby
All the 914s together in a circle, facing in. In the center of a circle, a dead 911 chassis! All the 914 owners standing next to their cars laughing.

laugh.gif

Cool concept. No 914s or any P-car required for this photo op...unfortunately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.