Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Clamping Nuts Boge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tscrihfield
Okay I am on the lookout for a set of Clamping nuts for my Boge struts. They are what holds the hub on the spindle. If anyone has some used that are usable and would like to sell them please let me know.

Thanks,
Thomas
tscrihfield
Completely forgot to add. These are for a 911 originally. I am doing a 5 lug conversion.

bdstone914
Measure the diameter of the thread. There are both 16mm and 18mm. I have extra 18mm and the washers. The part number you provided is the 18mm
I found the early 911 is the same diameter as the 914 but a finer thread.
$25 shipped for the set.
Bruce

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Mar 3 2011, 07:15 PM) *

Completely forgot to add. These are for a 911 originally. I am doing a 5 lug conversion.
tscrihfield
Bruce,
I replied to your PM and I havent heard anything back. The spindle is 18mm and I am interested in buying your set of hardware. Please inform me of how you want to be paid.

Thanks,
Thomas

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 4 2011, 09:22 AM) *

Measure the diameter of the thread. There are both 16mm and 18mm. I have extra 18mm and the washers. The part number you provided is the 18mm
I found the early 911 is the same diameter as the 914 but a finer thread.
$25 shipped for the set.
Bruce

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Mar 3 2011, 07:15 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.