Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Beautiful 15x7/8 Fuchs with NEW RA1's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
$1,800/offer

I bought these very pretty factory Fuchs for my 914-6 track car but am heading in a different direction (bigger) so am not going to use them. Factory 15x7's and 15x8's with part numbers 911.361.020.11 and 911.361.020.42.

There is NO curb rash on these wheels; however, there are a few minor stains and blemishes in the polishing, which I suspect could be cleaned-up with a little work. One of the pics highlights what I consider the only issue worth mentioning, a tiny ding. The paint is in good shape and appears original IMO.

The Toyo RA1 DOT-R tires are NEW -- as in ZERO miles or heat cycles -- purchased and carefully mounted/balanced December 2010.

I would STRONGLY prefer to not have to ship these or dismount the tires to sell them separately. If you are local in SoCal and could meet for pickup/delivery then make me an offer I can't refuse. Please PM with any questions or offers.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
campbellcj
More pics. BTW the tires are 205/50ZR15 on the 7's and 225/45ZR15 on the 8's. They are sticky DOT-R tires but are streetable as well, as long as you don't expect them to last a super long time.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.