Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sebring!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Luckie will be with me at Sebring for the first time this year.

I'm driving the Vanagon for use as an RV and Luckie is driving the 986 for use for beer runs.

I normally stay in the infield across from the turn "6" on this map.

Come see us. beerchug.gif
carr914
I'll be there Weds - Sun Morning

I'll be Working for Skip Barber Racing & the Porsche Dealership I work for. The Dealership (Bert Smith Porsche) will have a compound in the Porsche Corral across from the Corral on the road that is on a 90 Degree angle from Midway Drive and we will be having a Cookout Friday Night after the last race of the day. Everyone's welcome to join me for some Beer beerchug.gif & Food jsharp.gif

T.C.
Zimms
I'll be there at spot #115 on the outside of turn 1. Its about 50 ft past the end of the high fence. I'll be there by night practice on Thursfay.
Vysoc
We are just coming up for Saturday this year, we will try to come in very early and find a decent place to park and then make our normal walk abouts. You know buy stickers take great paddock photo's prior to the start find a spot near Zimm for the beginning of the race and then just see how the day plays out. My race buddy is battling cancer so he may need a nap or 2 during the day. This may be a really good year in addition to the great GT2 field we have 7 legitimate LMP1 contenders. TC we will find you somewhere.

See you at Sebring.

Vysoc flag.gif drunk.gif evilgrin.gif beer3.gif flag.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Series9 @ Mar 6 2011, 05:58 PM) *

Luckie is driving the 986 for use for beer runs.

You just can't bring yourself to say Boxter, can you? happy11.gif
cork
Click to view attachmentWill, be with RISI this year again. Flying out on thursday, looks like we will be doing some testing with the new car. Possible changes with some of the crew also don't know what car will crew, find out when i get there.

cork
Rleog
Camping out of a Toyota 4Runner parked midway between turns 6 and 7. Should be there Wed thru Sun morning.
Series9
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 7 2011, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Series9 @ Mar 6 2011, 05:58 PM) *

Luckie is driving the 986 for use for beer runs.

You just can't bring yourself to say Boxter, can you? happy11.gif

No.
racerbvd
Gotta see how I'm feeling, and I need to get the 951S down to ya..
carr914
QUOTE(Rleog @ Mar 7 2011, 08:55 PM) *

Camping out of a Toyota 4Runner parked midway between turns 6 and 7. Should be there Wed thru Sun morning.

You're a Brave Man to camp in Green Park teef.gif
rfuerst911sc
This will be the first one I miss in 18 years sad.gif . Just too busy to break away for the weekend. It is a great event beer.gif
Rleog
"You're a Brave Man to camp in Green Park "

In the 10 years I've been there, things have toned down quite a bit. I'm sure you've seen the changes, T.C.

carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 6 2011, 09:18 PM) *

I'll be there Weds - Sun Morning

I'll be Working for Skip Barber Racing & the Porsche Dealership I work for. The Dealership (Bert Smith Porsche) will have a compound in the Porsche Corral across from the Corral on the road that is on a 90 Degree angle from Midway Drive and we will be having a Cookout Friday Night after the last race of the day. Everyone's welcome to join me for some Beer beerchug.gif & Food jsharp.gif

T.C.

Please Note my Location Change - Now on the road across from the Porsche Corral & I will be staying in comfort in one of our RVs

T.C.
URY914
T.C.,

Which RV has the stripper pole? beer.gif
Bullethead
We've got an RV spot inside turn 15, will look for you guys, TC. Get there Wednesday and have a couple of practice runs before the Friday afternoon SVRA race.
Look for a Viper Green '68 911 with old-style Bosch graphics #55: Der Pickle.

Cork, are you guys running one or two cars in the 12 hour?
racerbvd
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 14 2011, 03:39 PM) *

T.C.,

Which RV has the stripper pole? beer.gif

That would be my attorney's but as for me making it down & getting strippers doesn't look good sad.gif

Click to view attachment
jt914-6
Not going, but watching on espn3 through the laptop hooked up to the 52" tv...... beerchug.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.