Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: selling for a friend.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tat2dphreak
this 914 has a story, guys.

a great guy in plano, former body shop guy, owned this car.

due to a freak accident, he is no longer with us. Wes at H&H is selling the car to help out the family, and I'm posting it here to help him... I didn't know the owner well, but he and Wes were close.

his amazing body work, plus Wes' years of experience have made this car truly great!

the pictures DO NO JUSTICE to this car. the front flares were hand hammered, subtle, but look absolutely stock if you didn't know better. the rear flares are well-done glass flares.
the custom paint is immaculate. top is smoothed, and painted black also.

electric locks with remote key fobs

car was originally a A/C car, but the evaporator was stolen, but the rest of the system is still in tact and perfect working order. the front spoiler is vented for the A/C.

the wheels are 7", 4-lug REAL minilites... quite rare, I'm told... as most were 6"

great tires, shifts great. 2.0L engine runs good, but was intended as a temporary for something more powerful... interior is great, seats are cloth in the middle.

I wish I knew more details to share... Wes can fill you in on more details.

call Wes at H&H enterprises, at 972-423-8526

$12000

https://picasaweb.google.com/wafry1975/Pete...feat=directlink

attempts at embedding a slideshow was a failure...
tat2dphreak
beer3.gif
tat2dphreak
icon_bump.gif

ya'll need to jump on this car, guys.
JRust
wish I could. Those front flares were done nicely! Wish the rears were done the same but still a sweet ride. Best of luck
tat2dphreak
funny story on the rears... he had steel flares to put on, but they were stolen with some tools from his shop... when they were recovered, the thieves had flattened them out to sell for scrap... he'd already cut the fenders... so he put the fiberglass fenders on that he already had... he planned to re-do them with either steel flares or handmade flares, IIRC

he unfortunately never got the chance...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.