Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Barrel nuts for Heater Pull Cables
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
I really just need one of the barrel nuts that hold the end of the heater cable to the heater flapper box near the heat exchangers, does anyone have an extra one?

Dan
rwilner
QUOTE(proto31 @ Mar 7 2011, 10:09 AM) *

I really just need one of the barrel nuts that hold the end of the heater cable to the heater flapper box near the heat exchangers, does anyone have an extra one?

Dan

I was looking for these few a months ago and they were either NLA or wicked expensive. I went to NAPA and asked for a throttle cable end / stop. I had to drill out the hole for the heater cable end, but it fit great.
markb
GPR has these new, in stock for $1.25 each.
proto31
QUOTE(markb @ Mar 7 2011, 10:03 AM) *

GPR has these new, in stock for $1.25 each.

Thanks for helping out Mark!

Dan
jim_hoyland
I've seen these at OSH Harware store, probably SAE, but definately the same
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(rwilner @ Mar 7 2011, 10:54 AM) *

QUOTE(proto31 @ Mar 7 2011, 10:09 AM) *

Dan

I was looking for these few a months ago and they were either NLA or wicked expensive. I went to NAPA and asked for a throttle cable end / stop. I had to drill out the hole for the heater cable end, but it fit great.

agree.gif
Yep, got mine at Advanced auto parts, a box of various sizes, drilled out to fit the heater cable end as well, but very cheap- work fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.