Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: engine wiring harness for 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pastormacman
I took my '73 914 to my friends garage a few years ago after the engine stopped running. He took it all apart and found the problem to be a seized piston. I needed new pistons and cylinders. The car has been sitting with the engine in pieces around his shop for a few years now. I just got a new engine from Mark (Euro911) and am now in the process of putting it in the car. Unfortunately, because the engine bay has been in pieces for a few years we've discovered a few important things missing.

The most important thing I need right now is the engine wiring harness that goes from the relay panel, around the engine to all the sensors. My friend's dogs turned my old one into a chew toy and it got thrown away. I will have Webber carbs on the engine so fuel injection specific wiring is not important.

ps.
I live in Bakersfield, California and frequently visit the Los Angeles area. Anyone in the greater LA area, I can drive down and get it.
JeffBowlsby
You are referring to the ignition harness, I have them available new.

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

Email me if you want more info.
914Sixer
Let me look in the morning, I think I may have one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.