Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine 3D Model Subaru EJ22-EJ20
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dogcars
hello!! smile.gif

I am industrial design, i design one car project with subaru engine. but I have big problem. i don't find technical information this engines (wide , height, etc.)
I seek some flat drawing or CAD drawing (autocad, jpg or pdf). type.gif
I can do very detailed 3D model from one flat drawing. i can share this model with other users or upload to public archive.
i need your help, i accept help anyone
i need only 2D images (front, top, side) with general dimensions
ej20, ej22 any H 4 subaru engine.

i can modeling other engines, whit flat drawings

i have other engines.
this pictures are chevy V8 350 twin turbo engine.
it´s very detailed 3d model with perfect dimensions. i can share this engine..

IPB Image
IPB Image
Britain Smith
I don't have the dimensions, but here are some good pictures for you.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Joe Owensby
You have very beautiful renderings. I hope someone sends you some dimensions so you could produce a scaled Suby Engine. Thanks for sharing. You are very talented. JoeO
Montreal914
This is very nice work. Are you doing this on SolidWorks? Do you have some 914 stuff? smile.gif
kolies01
That is a beautiful model. It looks like you have a lot of great detail in it. Is there a way that you would be able to share that one, or another one that you created? I work for a PLM software company, and I am working on trying to create an automotive focused demonstration. It is difficult to find good models. It would be just utilizing the bill of materials and incorporate it into an overall data management workflow.
mepstein
OP's post is from 7 years ago.
kolies01
I saw that. I was hoping that OP would still get a notification about replies to his posting, even if the original was older. I still get some occasional responses to older posts I had on Pelican Parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.