Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Roof seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mipstien
I am more testing the waters here to see how much they cost. i have a wedding approaching and have to pay for that first and am already short on money paying for my own wedding.

im looking for the rubber seals that keep water out that are on the roof and attach to the windows when the roof is on. and i would also like to find a price on the piece that is on the top of the windshield that is also the piece that touches the roof when its on. i guess i just need general pricing if anyone has one they want to sell of all the seals to keep water out of inside the cab area cause i can't afford new ones.
Black22
Check 914rubber.com.

I believe you're looking for the targa to window seals @ 32 bucks a set, and the targa top main seal (top), can't remember the price of that.

Great products and also great prices. These are expensive seals if bought from the Porsche dealer.
mipstien
http://shop.914rubber.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=9

that looks like the ones that seal the doors when you shut.
what about the large chunk of plastic that is on the car itself. has quite a few screws in it and would be the part you would 'grab' if you where to pull yourself out of the car using the windshield. assuming you do that.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Black22 @ Mar 8 2011, 04:23 PM) *

Check 914rubber.com.

I believe you're looking for the targa to window seals @ 32 bucks a set, and the targa top main seal (top), can't remember the price of that.

Great products and also great prices. These are expensive seals if bought from the Porsche dealer.

agree.gif

Go to the Member Vendors section on here under Mikey914 (Mark W.) & he has a posting of all the "914 rubbers" biggrin.gif that he makes & more, & IIRC 914world members get a discount over the 914rubber website's "rest of the world" prices. You can also PM to Mark at that to get a list & pricing for it all with s&h.

Great guy & great stuff!

Congratz on the wedding! beerchug.gif
Black22
QUOTE(mipstien @ Mar 8 2011, 04:52 PM) *

http://shop.914rubber.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=9

what about the large chunk of plastic that is on the car itself. has quite a few screws in it and would be the part you would 'grab' if you where to pull yourself out of the car using the windshield. assuming you do that.

Pictures would help...but I believe what you are describing now is an interior piece, not a seal. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.