Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New web page coming soon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
Back a few years ago I was part of a entertainment co. that help bands with all of there merch and demos etc... we had a very cool set up for bands to sell there merch with no money down. long story short, My partners don't not like to idea of having to print one shirt if we only had one shirt ordered .So they decided to can the service.I always like the idea but the technology was not there yet. I now have just the thing to bring it all back.
So I will be working on all the logistics to bring back the no money down custom screen printing web site that I had before.

Some of you have taken advantage of this cool idea before, I had a link before on the Club site. The way it will work is easy. You have the idea, we do all the work, and we send you a check as you sell your design on the site......very easy it was a big hit with the bands, I never really got a chance to bring it here tell now.......more to come as the site is being done now.

..Once the site is up you will see how cool it works.
btw I have been printing since early 80's.......DON'T TELL GEORGE av-943.gif
rick 918-S
Very cool! BTW: My limited offer on shirts was going to be a one time deal. But Jaime sent me an email yesterday stating he is going to include my design as part of the launch. assimilate.gif
oldschool
I will be including some of design that I have printed for other members laugh.gif aktion035.gif
Als914
Hey Jaime,

Can't wait to see. popcorn[1].gif idea.gif

Al
bandjoey
Great idea. Keep us posted.
gms
Is this going to be like Cafe Press ?
oldschool
almost, but with a more personal touch bye1.gif and I plan on adding more goodies.
+ it will have a cool 914 page, and every one that ever had a cool t-shirt idea can see it through smile.gif ...I can't tell you how many people tell me..I have a idea for a t-shirt..ok so lets getter done laugh.gif

...And they will be screen printed not transferred, blink.gif for the most part laugh.gif

and a much lower price
sww914
Good idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.