Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of 4 Mahle alloy wheels and tires, SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
WoodOne337
I have a set of 4 Mahle four lug alloy wheels and tires for sale. The wheels are all in nice shape with no bends or curb damage. The wheels have never been refinished, they were removed from my 1974 2.0 before it was sold about a year ago. Tires are new, with only a couple thousand miles on them, but they are about 8 years old. I really would prefer not to ship these, but will at the buyers expense. $485 OBO

Sold to Ford, Thanks
WoodOne337
Bump, price lowered
WoodOne337
icon_bump.gif TTT
WoodOne337
icon_bump.gif
WoodOne337
Still available. piratenanner.gif
WoodOne337
Someone make me an offer, and come get these. biggrin.gif
WoodOne337
QUOTE(WoodOne337 @ Apr 1 2011, 07:44 PM) *

Someone make me an offer, and come get these. biggrin.gif

Please biggrin.gif
OU8AVW
PM sent....
whitey
QUOTE(WoodOne337 @ Mar 10 2011, 01:23 PM) *

I have a set of 4 Mahle four lug alloy wheels and tires for sale. The wheels are all in nice shape with no bends or curb damage. The wheels have never been refinished, they were removed from my 1974 2.0 before it was sold about a year ago. Tires are new, with only a couple thousand miles on them, but they are about 8 years old. I really would prefer not to ship these, but will at the buyers expense. $485 OBO

Sold to Ford, Thanks

I have one Mahle wheel that might complement Ford's purchase to make it a full set. They sound very similar to yours, 1974 2.0 never re-finished, but in perfect condition. Possibly pass this info on to Ford...I am in Orange County, Ca Thanks, Dave 949-887-0287
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.