Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 wall art
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Socalandy
Just need to set the deck lid on and plug the tow hole. Been wanting to do this for awhile. w00t.gif
Jeffs9146
Go with the squared off rear bumper and a 6 emblem and you have a classic!! drunk.gif
montoya 73 2.0
I love a big ass! You gotta have the license plate lights and tail lights function. thumb3d.gif
Socalandy
working lights are in our plan and I will have the 914-6 badge on mine but need to find another. the one I have is for my whole -6 car
rick 918-S
Cool!
Gint
I like that...
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 10 2011, 08:42 PM) *

I like that...

agree.gif
Ferg
Not sure I want to ask how your car is doing... blink.gif

first thing I thought of was this from "one crazy summer"

tomh
I want one of those Porsche VW emblems for my 72.
How do I get one?
Socalandy
I'm pushing hard on it now, got the "78" 3.0 large port engine soon to start the rebuild, Wheels are polished 7's and 8's plus alot of nice NOS parts!!

Body and paint will be another 2-3 months, put rear fenders back on only to cut them out for the flares aktion035.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

Disclaimer..... Pictures posted only to show the origin of the flares thumb3d.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(tomh @ Mar 10 2011, 09:41 PM) *

I want one of those Porsche VW emblems for my 72.
How do I get one?

I ordered mine from Brumos Porsche..
Sleepin
That is badass Andy! Gives me ideas for one of the spare rear clips I have laying around...... the shame of it all is that mine would have a BBB. lol3.gif
Andyrew
Awesome wall art!!!
sean_v8_914
nice. right next to the re-loading gear. must be "the man cave"
Dr Evil
Been thinking about this...there are too many good parts on that wall art, though wink.gif
majkos
Awe Man!! You beat me !!
Click to view attachment

I have the deck lid part thou biggrin.gif
AZ914
Thats sweet! piratenanner.gif
jonferns
That's awesome!
Cairo94507
That is so freaking cool! I love that and any garage would be lucky to have that on display.
porbmw
I am SO p.o'd at myself.
I had a decent rear clip, didn't know what to do with it, hadn't learned of this site yet....went to the scrap heap

DAMN

Well Done!
majkos
Rear clip? evilgrin.gif
another use.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.