Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS gauging interest: complete 75 1.8 FI engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
silver74insocal
hi guys, so a situation has come up that might allow me to upgrade to a 2liter engine. right now i have a strong running 1.8 Ljet in my car that just needs the push rod tube seals replaced (which i may just do depending on the outcome of this thread) to stop a pesky oil leak.
i would be selling it almost turn key, all FI equipment, harness and ecu.complete from fan to clutch, just bolt on an exhaust and go.
i can provide complete exhaust for an additional price

i can provide compression test results(upon request) pictures ,video, or if you are local, we can meet up and you can drive my car before its pulled, especially since i wont pull it without knowing its sold. as you can tell, and for anyone who knows me, im in no position to yank it and sell it tomorrow, but if a deal is made i can most likely have it all ready to go within a few weeks.

im in no hurry to unload it, and am having a great time driving the car , so if theres no interest my heart wont be broken.

just pm or post and thanks for reading beerchug.gif Dave

if im slow to respond or i dont sometimes dont make sense, blame it on this guy
Click to view attachment

little Johnny, born 3-5-11, got me up all hours of the night screwy.gif
Congrats with your new addition
jim_hoyland
Congrats ! Great looking baby !
silver74insocal
thanks fellas!
914runnow
Rules are Rules...You must post a price on the new baby!!!! biggrin.gif
Congrats...wait till he has kidz.... blink.gif
Okay now re the motor...if it can get to Denver or somewhere
inbetween..SOLD....I keep seeing Cali 1.8z 4 sale.... sad.gif
soooooooif yah know of anyone or thing on the way >this way<
Lemmeno....Thanx Rx
silver74insocal
will do thanks for the interest and kind words, DAve
silver74insocal
icon_bump.gif good engine for someone looking to build or modify their existing powerplant and keep their car on the road... confused24.gif offers?

beer.gif DAve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.