Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 world logo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Have an idea for a sticker, but can't get a clean enough image to vectorize. And no I won't sell them unless andy approves it and I can find a 914 charity of sorts to donate.
SirAndy
Here's the Photoshop file ...

http://www.914world.com/logo_lib/914WorldLogo.psd

bye1.gif
underthetire
So, girlfriend is always teasing me, sooo...

Any interest? Andy, ok?
Andyrew
I like it!!!!
AndyB
aktion035.gif
Jesse
i need one of those...

but i draw the line when we get farmville on here.
Cairo94507
I detest bumper stickers of any kind; but, I would like a 914 World sticker and may even consider putting in on the rear window of my car. But it would have to be a clean design and perhaps they could be ordered in stock Porsche colors???? Yeah, OK probably way to much to ask for, but just throwing it out there.

OH, I would put it on my DD (a very cool Prius nicknamed the road warrior) not my six.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 13 2011, 07:27 AM) *

I detest bumper stickers of any kind; but, I would like a 914 World sticker and may even consider putting in on the rear window of my car. But it would have to be a clean design and perhaps they could be ordered in stock Porsche colors???? Yeah, OK probably way to much to ask for, but just throwing it out there.

OH, I would put it on my DD (a very cool Prius nicknamed the road warrior) not my six.

Very cool smile.gif agree.gif having them available in 914 colors . An extra cost might make it doable

How about a front windshield banner too ?
Cairo94507
I would happily pay a premium for color selection. I would want Irish Green (the color my car is going to be).
underthetire
I can do them in white, orange, green, black, red, silver, yellow, blue, and I may have a couple other colors as well. A world windshield banner would not be a problem either. I'm thinking I could donate some proceedings of this to I think it is Dave that does the center consol charity builds?
arkitect
Good idea Jeff, beerchug.gif

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.