Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Thermostat cores. Need not function. Still looking
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
My son Aric was thinking he would like to try to repair the copper diaphram thermostats. Were looking for some dead cores to experiment with. If you have some laying around that you know your never going to use I would like to purchase them. Please PM me. I'm not sure we can properly repair these so were not offering a repair service. Just looking for cores to experiment with.

TIA
hwgunner
We might have a few laying around. My recolection though is that the bellows were the problem on most of them. If the bellows are bad will they still work for you?

jonathan
hwgunner
rick 918-S
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Mar 14 2011, 10:32 AM) *

We might have a few laying around. My recolection though is that the bellows were the problem on most of them. If the bellows are bad will they still work for you?

jonathan
hwgunner

Hi Jonathan,

PM sent

icon_bump.gif We are looking for non working bellows. My son would like to try to repair these.

hwgunner
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 14 2011, 08:49 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner

Hi Jonathan,

PM sent

icon_bump.gif We are looking for non working bellows. My son would like to try to repair these.

Let me see how many we have tomorrow. I probably have enough to get a XXL T-shirt.

jonathan
hwgunner
rick 918-S
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Mar 14 2011, 11:45 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 14 2011, 08:49 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner

Hi Jonathan,

PM sent

Let me see how many we have tomorrow. I probably have enough to get a XXL T-shirt.

jonathan
hwgunner

idea.gif Sweet!
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
bdstone914
How many are you looking for? How many for 2 shirts? biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 18 2011, 08:12 PM) *

How many are you looking for? How many for 2 shirts? biggrin.gif

How many you gots, and what size are ya? I ended the shirt order but if you pm me I'm sure I can get Jaime to print a couple more. He told me he was going to start printing this coming week. assimilate.gif
rick 918-S
Trades accepted... icon_bump.gif Still looking unsure.gif
914Mike
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 19 2011, 06:43 PM) *

I gots a pair. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mike914 @ Mar 21 2011, 06:15 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 19 2011, 06:43 PM) *

I gots a pair. biggrin.gif

PM sent

Keep em coming boys!
rick 918-S
Are we strikin out here? icon_bump.gif Got some PM's an no action yet. bye1.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif Thanks to Mike914! We have our first batch of dead bellows and he has an Area51Werks shirt on the way! assimilate.gif

Anyone else have some?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.