Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Pair of original 16x8 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nürburg Nomad
Hello fellow teeners, I'm on the hunt for a pair of nice 16x8 Fuchs for the back of my flared 914-4. I'm looking for a set with ZERO curb rash or dings etc of any kind if at all possible.

Also, looking for a set with the black centers (not chrome) and I don't mind if the black centers are faded at all because I intend to repaint the centers in Porsche Slate Gray to match the front 16x7s.

I'm still not 100% sure on what offsets will fit the back of my 914-4 properly either or what P/Ns will work or are ideal so if you're in the know please provide details here! biggrin.gif

I'm leaning towards the Porsche P/Ns below so I have more tire on the outboard side of the hub:

Thanks! sunglasses.gif
Nürburg Nomad
Bump! Any Fuchs looking for a good home??? biggrin.gif
naro914
you may want to keep an eye on Pelican Parts in the 911 parts FS area. That's where I found mine.
racerbvd
Know of a set of close to perfect 951 7&8X16 Fuchs for sale, pix here.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...512&theater
Nürburg Nomad
BUMP. biggrin.gif Thanks for the heads up naro914, I'll keep my eyes peeled on Pelican... it just doesn't seem to be as simple to navigate as 914World...

Thanks for the link racerbvd but after a little more research I'm certain I want the 911.part number offset, plus I only need 2 16x8s since I already have the 16x7s for the front half.

Still looking... smile.gif I know some of you teeners out there are hoarding Fuchs. tongue.gif (I know I would!)
Nürburg Nomad
Bump Again. biggrin.gif

Still looking... If anyone has a lead let me know!
mepstein
Place a WTB on Pelican.
sixnotfour
I have 2-16x7's and 2-16x8's ploished and backset painted black.
911 offset. make me an offer
Nürburg Nomad
Bump! smile.gif Still on the hunt...
sixnotfour
sorry for delay, all four done by al reed 10years ago, have some tarnish and need hand polish. Have not had tires mounted since polish and paint.
I have whatever c-caps you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.