Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Brown Interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jeffs9146
I have a very nice set of Brown seats, door panels & a center pad for sale! I purchased my black seats so I will try to sell these as a set!

The ones I have are complete except the seat pad on the passenger side is unrepairably torn on the bottom pad and there are no seat track rails!

Make me an offer somewhere close to $200!

There are more photos below!
raw1298
What is the price if you sell?
Jeffs9146
Well I need them until I find some black ones and I guess it would depend on what I end up spending! Won't know until I find them! beerchug.gif
raw1298
I am trying to decide if I want to stay with the stock seats or go with aftermarket. The only drawback to yours is that I would need to recover in black. I saw a nice set of black ones on ebay last week for about $350. that were supposedly recovered. You might check that out. Good luck!
bfrymire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 14 2011, 05:49 PM) *

I have a very nice set of Brown seats and I am looking for a nice set of Blacks to buy or trade for the brown ones in this photo!

The ones I have are complete except the bottom pad on the passenger seat!

Jeff,

I am local and have couple of black seats. I will try and take some pictures.

-- brett

(Actually, I have 4 seats in various condition. one has a back coming loose.)

Jeffs9146
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 14 2011, 10:03 PM) *

I have a very nice set of Brown seats and I am looking for a nice set of Blacks to buy or trade for the brown ones in this photo!

Jeff,

-- brett

Thanks,

I will consider anything that does not need a total recovering!
kconway
Jeff,
Take a look at these, not sure he still has them but he's somewhat local.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=114790&hl=

Kev
bfrymire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 14 2011, 10:28 PM) *

Jeff,

-- brett

Thanks,

If you want, you can come and look at the ones I have. I am off this Friday, through Sunday.

-- brett
Jeffs9146
I am cooking for a charity on Fri & Sat for a St Patricks day event in Discovery Bay! Then I am driving to SF on Sun evening and I don't think I will have enough time to head south and visit you!:(

I would like to see them though!

QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 14 2011, 11:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 14 2011, 10:28 PM) *

Jeff,

-- brett

Thanks,

If you want, you can come and look at the ones I have. I am off this Friday, through Sunday.

-- brett

bfrymire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 15 2011, 11:08 AM) *

I am cooking for a charity on Fri & Sat for a St Patricks day event in Discovery Bay! Then I am driving to SF on Sun evening and I don't think I will have enough time to head south and visit you!:(

I would like to see them though!

Jeff,

Just let me know when. I am about 20-30 minutes from you. I am right off 280 at wolfe road in sunnyvale. (If you are familiar with Sunnyvale. I am Wolfe and Homestead.)

I have had the seats for a couple of years, and have not tried to sell them to date. And, am not in a hurry. smile.gif

I will try and take some pictures, probably Friday.

-- brett
rick 918-S
We have the opposite problem. I need those seats and have a perfect set of freshly reupholstred seats in black but were too far apart for a trade. dry.gif
Jeffs9146
Bummer!! agree.gif
Jeffs9146
I also have the rest of the interior if it makes someone think more about a trade! I only need to trade the seats and center pad!!

Think about it, Seats, back pad, center pad w/tray and door panels for just the center pad w/tray and seats!!
Jeffs9146
A few more
Northeast914
Would you be interested in selling the center console?
Jeffs9146

I have to keep everything untill I find the black versions! If I cant find everything I want I will switch it back to brown until I do!!

I will let you know when I find what I need!
bfrymire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 15 2011, 06:20 PM) *

I have to keep everything untill I find the black versions! If I cant find everything I want I will switch it back to brown until I do!!

I will let you know when I find what I need!

Uhm... I have all those also. smile.gif Door panels have speaker holes. And the back pad is a little ratty. Might be able to clean it up.

(I stripped a car for autocross and it has a black interior.)

-- brett
Jeffs9146
I will call you tomorrow! I only need the center pad w/tray and the seats. The rest I either had or Lennies914 gave me!
bfrymire
Jeff,

Some pictures of what I have. I forgot to take a picture of the bottom section of the console. It needs to be redone. You can probably reuse yours. One of the seat back has started to come loose. I believe this can easily be fixed. Overall, not perfect, but good used seats that can be cleaned up.

And for some reason, I have two different center consule padded tops.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jeffs9146
bump
Jeffs9146
New modified post! Now FS:
Jeffs9146
bump, still available!! poke.gif
vwsamba
i'll take the set for $200 if you can get them to me in los angeles or my friend in rohnert park somehow. Thx
Jeffs9146
Bump, still for sale!

$200 +shipping or delivery actual costs!
76-914
Is this what your looking for, Jeff. The covering is still very supple and is not torn. The bottom is intack but is dusty old foam block. It came with the black '73 projuect that I just bought, so I put it in my '76.
Click to view attachment
Jeffs9146
Yes that is the one if it is the hinged type!!
76-914
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 30 2011, 06:41 PM) *

Yes that is the one if it is the hinged type!!

No hinge! The bottom is molded to fit the plastic tray's 2 compartments. Also, it might just be the lighting but that console looks very faded. Is it? And how about the seats. They looked good in the pic.
Jeffs9146
I don't know if they are faded, they look the same on the edges of the seat under the seat pad so I would say the seats are not faded much and the pad matches the seats! I do have someone who will trade me so I will not include the pad since yours is not hinged!

Here are a few more photos of the seats
Jeffs9146
Here is a photo of the passenger seat pad
76-914
that's cool Jeff. I have a car for it. If you will pm me your particulars we'll get this thing rolling.
Jeffs9146
PM sent
nathansnathan
I'm a little confused as to what's sold and/ or if you're looking only to trade, but are you willing to sell just the tan seat pad, maybe $125?

IPB Image
Jeffs9146
I am also a bit confused! I sent him a note asking him if he wants it all -center pad and if he did it would be shipping on two boxes. I also said he can have everything for $200+ shipping or just the seats for $200+ shipping.

Here is the reply
that's cool Jeff. I have a car for it. If you will pm me your particulars we'll get this thing rolling.

I am going to assum that means he wants everything but I am going to leave the add up until I get the money! beerchug.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 1 2011, 12:22 PM) *

I am also a bit confused! I sent him a note asking him if he wants it all -center pad and if he did it would be shipping on two boxes. I also said he can have everything for $200+ shipping or just the seats for $200+ shipping.

Here is the reply

I am going to assum that means he wants everything but I am going to leave the add up until I get the money! beerchug.gif

Well that makes three of us, because your last pm to me said that you would box it all up this weekend, find out what the shipping is and get back to me Mon or Tues!
Jeffs9146
PM sent!! Its all yours!! piratenanner.gif

pray.gif
rino virus
Do you still have the set of seats and pads?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.