Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *Complete* 1970 914-6 Project - REAL 914-6 Irish Green
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
YTNUKLR
Real deal 1970 914-6, #9140430478

Highlights:
-Car is REAL, however it has a front clip from a '74, ahead of the stamped steel chassis number, '74 front spare tire well and missing riveted serial no. tag

-windshield tag, stamped tags indicate 914-6

-paint needs to be redone on the back, and the hood

-Key on dash ignition, leather 914-6 wheel, 914-6 gauges, factory /6 Motor mounts and tin

-VERY nice original interior, dash is amazing!

-Car has a VERY NICE 2.0S spec. motor built on a spare 914-6 engine #6400153, only 900 miles, Weber 40IDA carburetors,

-Non-matching numbers...sigh

-Most/Almost All original rare parts (washer bottle assembly, oil tank, cooler, etc.etc.etc.) included

-Comes with 2 or 3 spare 914 transmissions (complete units)

-6"x15 Factory Fuchs wheels, obviously 5-lug

-Irish Green paint done by Cecil/Bodystyles, San Jose CA

Please see

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...or-project.html

Call me .. 818-406-6053 (<--Located in Bay Area)
Cairo94507
I looked at the pictures; the car seems to be nice. I think the part that could cause apprehension is the clipped front end. Perhaps some better, detailed pictures of the front end where it was attached, from the top and the bottom.

If the clip was added correctly and everything is tight and straight, that would have not scared me off. I hope it was done correctly and someone gets that car back on the road.

Irish Green is my favorite color.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.