Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eye Spy With My Little Eyes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Driving my 914 today just like it belonged to someone else...What a great spring time day and a fun run!!!!!

Tonight I've added something new to the car...can you tell what it is???
steveherman
bad picture...
my guess is a jack stand
914itis
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 14 2011, 09:47 PM) *

Driving my 914 today just like it belonged to someone else...What a great spring time day and a fun run!!!!!

Tonight I've added something new to the car...can you tell what it is???

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif yeah, jack stands!
bandjoey
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Oh Yeah Jack Stands. Accelerating to about 4000rpm and suddenly a really loud metal on metal kabanga knock coming from the right side. dry.gif Can only guess the worst.

Will pull the valve covers off just to see what's inside, and drain the oil to see what falls out in a couple of days. Couldn't be at a worse time...Spring is in the air and as usual, no extra cash. headbang.gif

Keep U posted.
Lennies914
What a bummer! sad.gif
mojorisen914
Maybe a rocker came loose?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Mar 14 2011, 09:42 PM) *

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Oh Yeah Jack Stands. Accelerating to about 4000rpm and suddenly a really loud metal on metal kabanga knock coming from the right side. dry.gif Can only guess the worst.

Will pull the valve covers off just to see what's inside, and drain the oil to see what falls out in a couple of days. Couldn't be at a worse time...Spring is in the air and as usual, no extra cash. headbang.gif

Keep U posted.

A really good deal on a 2.0in the classifieds if it isn't already gone. I'd buy it if I had the cash just to run while I rebuild the motor in the LE.
bandjoey
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Mar 14 2011, 10:02 PM) *

Maybe a rocker came loose?

could I be so lucky cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.