Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Brake light switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zy84
My father and I were working on some issues with the brakes. The brakes are now working fine but at some point we messed up the switch that goes on the pedal cluster and now the lights don't go on headbang.gif. I was checking to see if anyone had an extra working brake light switch they want to part with before going to pelican or AA.

Thanks
Evil914
QUOTE(zy84 @ Mar 15 2011, 06:46 AM) *

My father and I were working on some issues with the brakes. The brakes are now working fine but at some point we messed up the switch that goes on the pedal cluster and now the lights don't go on headbang.gif. I was checking to see if anyone had an extra working brake light switch they want to part with before going to pelican or AA.

Thanks

What year are you working on?Are all the switches the same for all years,anybody know?I'll check I think I have one on a 75 I'm parting out.Carl
bdstone914
Same switch all years. I have a box of them,let me know if you cant find one elsewhere.
zy84
We are working on a 73. Good to know its the same for all years. Let me know how much either of you want for it. smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks guys,

Zeus
zy84
icon_bump.gif Still looking.

C'mon guys I need brake lights so I can get the State Inspection Sticker
914xprs
hello ,
i have a brand new one for $50.00 shipped
used for $20.00
%10 of all sales goes to help american red cross in their relief efforts in japan.this will be until the end of april.
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
send payment as gift with note of part. will ship this after noon.
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com

QUOTE(zy84 @ Apr 2 2011, 08:25 AM) *

icon_bump.gif Still looking.

C'mon guys I need brake lights so I can get the State Inspection Sticker

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.