Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look What Was In Front of Me Yesterday..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
I had gone home for lunch yesterday and on my way back to work this great looking all original light blue 914 came by me as I was making a left turn behind him. I followed the car home and met the owner. Real nice guy by the name of Tom. He said that he has owned a few over the years and now decided to get back into them. He said that he has been on the site so I tried to encourage him to get more involve with 914world, that it's a great source of information and knowledge on the cars. He bought the car back east from a doctor that had it garage for a number of years. The PO drove it out to California to deliver it!!! The car only has about 70,000 original miles and is clean..clean..clean. Good find for Tom!!!

Tom, if you read this please register your VIN number on the 914world data base in order to keep tabs on these cars!!

ED
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
zymurgist
Love the color and the stripe! thumb3d.gif
jim_hoyland
I've been in contact with Tom; he's going to show his 914 at Donut Derelict this Saturday. Stop by if you can get up early smile.gif
carr914
Looks Nice
EdArango
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 15 2011, 11:18 AM) *

I've been in contact with Tom; he's going to show his 914 at Donut Derelict this Saturday. Stop by if you can get up early smile.gif

Hi Jim!
I'll be there!!
ED
SirAndy
Do you really have to quote 3 pages of images to add just one line of comment? rolleyes.gif

Other than that, the car looks pretty nice. Always liked that color ... cheer.gif
McMark
Andy, I fixed it. Now your comments look out of place... poke.gif

Nice looking car!
EdArango
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 15 2011, 11:38 AM) *

Andy, I fixed it. Now your comments look out of place... poke.gif

Nice looking car!

What did I miss while I was gone??? What is Andy talking about...3 quotes..huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.