Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electrical
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914.SBC
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY FUSES. I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK THE BOARD BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THE DEER IN THE HEADLIGHT LOOK AT AUTOZONE.

THANKS
Mike Bellis
Most Auto Parts stores have German fuses.
Black22
AutoZone has them.
underthetire
I got mine a kragens, well, i guess O-Really now. AND NO NEED TO YELL biggrin.gif
914.SBC
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 15 2011, 02:58 PM) *

I got mine a kragens, well, i guess O-Really now. AND NO NEED TO YELL biggrin.gif

THANKS BOYZZZ

PS: I TYPE IN CAPS CUZ I CANT FREAKEN SEE. OLD AGE MY FRIEND.
SirAndy
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Mar 15 2011, 03:05 PM) *
I TYPE IN CAPS CUZ I CANT FREAKEN SEE. OLD AGE MY FRIEND.

OR YOU COULD TRY THE ZOOM FEATURE IN YOUR BROWSER .... biggrin.gif

underthetire
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Mar 15 2011, 03:05 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 15 2011, 02:58 PM) *

THANKS BOYZZZ

PS: I TYPE IN CAPS CUZ I CANT FREAKEN SEE. OLD AGE MY FRIEND.

Funny, I have been wearing "reader" saftey glasses at work now, all of the sudden, like in just a few short weeks, I can no longer focus up close !
Drums66
....VW..shops idea.gif smoke.gif flag.gif
bye1.gif flag.gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
Cap'n Krusty
Just don't let them sell you those glass POS things ............

The Cap'n
914.SBC
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 15 2011, 03:46 PM) *

Just don't let them sell you those glass POS things ............

The Cap'n

THANKS KRUSTY....

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE OLD MAN...ZOOM FEATURE. IF I HAD A ZOOM FEATURE I WOULDNT NEED TWEEZERS. LOL
Cap'n Krusty
I may very well be older than you (I was around when they did the EIR in dirt, or so they say), and I can tell you that continuing to use all caps isn't likely to make you a lot of friends here.

The Cap'n
Jeffs9146
Funny, I have been wearing "reader" saftey glasses at work now, all of the sudden, like in just a few short weeks, I can no longer focus up close !

Get your blood sugar checked ASAP! howard.gif

Thats how I discovered I was a Diabetic! One day I could see great and within a week everything was getting blurrrry! If your sugars are high your vision will return when you lower your sugars!
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 15 2011, 05:57 PM) *

Get your blood sugar checked ASAP! howard.gif

Thats how I discovered I was a Diabetic! One day I could see great and within a week everything was getting blurrrry! If your sugars are high your vision will return when you lower your sugars!

Dam it. It was on the high side last check up. Guess I'll go get stuck tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.